- 1-pound package DeLallo Spaghetti
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt (for pasta water)
- 1/2 cup DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 (2-ounce) tin Delallo Anchovies
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 heaping teaspoon Delallo Chopped Calabrian Chili Peppers
- 1 (7-ounce) container Delallo Pitted Olives Jubilee, sliced
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, more for topping
- 1–2 cups reserved pasta water
- chopped parsley, for garnish
- Bring 5 quarts of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain, reserving 2 cups of the pasta water.
- Pasta Sauce
- In a wide bottomed, deep skillet or braiser heat the olive oil on medium-high heat. Add anchovies (add the oil as well) and break them up as they begin to heat. Allow to cook for about 5 minutes.
- Next, add thinly sliced garlic slivers and turn heat to low. Allow garlic to cook slow and low for another 4-5 minutes until just fragrant and begin to turn a golden brown.
- Add in the Calabrian Chili Peppers, 1 teaspoon or more for additional heat.
- Add cooked pasta directly to the skillet with infused oil and toss to coat. Begin with 1 cup of reserved pasta water, mix and add more if needed to coat pasta.
- Next, add the olives and 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Continue to toss to mix in cheese and olives until combined.
- Plate pasta and top with additional parmesan and fresh chopped parsley.