- 1 large 1 ½ inch thick sirloin steak
- 1 large baguette, sliced
- DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 balls of burrata cheese
- Handful of fresh basil
- 1 (9.88-oz.) jar DeLallo Italian Tomato Bruschetta
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- First, prepare the steak. Season well on all sides with sea salt, transfer to a large plate, then bring to room temperature for about 1 ½ hours before grilling. Add a generous portion of freshly cracked black pepper, coating the steak.
- Preheat a grill over high heat.
- Drizzle each piece of sliced baguette with olive oil, then grill until golden brown and toasted, with char marks on both sides. Set aside.
- Grill your steak until cooked through to your desired doneness. For medium-rare, about 4 ½ minutes per side. Rest for at least 5 minutes before carving into thin strips.
- Build crostinis on the toasted baguette with a generous portion of the tomato bruschetta, a dollop of creamy burrata, a piece of sliced steak, and fresh basil. Top each crostini with a drizzle of fresh squeezed lemon and an extra hit of sea salt and cracked black pepper, and serve.