- 8 oz. DeLallo Tortiglioni Pasta
- 2 tbsp. DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Roasted Garlic and Parmesan DeLallo Dipping Seasoning Spices 4 oz.
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 3 tbsp. DeLallo Grated Parmesan
- 1 (9.88-oz.) jar of DeLallo Italian Tomato Bruschetta, drained
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
- In a large bowl, toss the pasta with oil, spices, salt, pepper and cheese.
- To create the dip, blend the bruschetta, mayonnaise and sour cream in a food processor until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- TO COOK THE PASTA CHIPS IN AN AIR FRYER: Preheat the air fryer to 400°F. Add the pasta to the air fryer and cook for 8 to 10 min., stopping and shaking the basket twice. (Note: The pasta does not have to be in a single layer, but you must stop the air fryer and shake the basket to prevent sticking.) Remove from the air fryer. Serve with the bruschetta dip.
- TO COOK THE PASTA CHIPS IN THE OVEN: Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the pasta in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake until golden brown and crispy, about 20 min. Remove from the oven. Serve with the bruschetta dip.