We at Country Style Marketplace would like to take a moment to recognize Sanctum Construction’s crews and its principal owner, Steven Witt, for their tremendous effort in the renovation of this building. In just six months they have removed 1.7 million pounds of demolition debris; of this over 12,000 bricks have been sorted and set aside for reuse. All of this has been accomplished despite the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
- Complete roof installation (Which included the removal of all the old material, repairs to water damaged areas, and the installation of the new membrane and trim)
- All A.D.A ramps installed in the basement
- Elevator shaft installation complete
- All interior framing complete
- Grand River Ave. windows cut out and installed
- New interior brick wall going up on Huron Ave.