- 1 (16-ounce) package DeLallo Shellbows Pasta
- 2 (15.1-ounce) jars DeLallo Roasted Red Pepper Strips
- 6 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons DeLallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream (can be swapped out for coconut milk or cream for a dairy-free version)
- Optional: burrata cheese for topping
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add wine and roasted red peppers and Sauté 6-8 minutes.
- Puree the roasted red pepper and any leftover drippings of white wine/oil in a food processor until very smooth.
- Add the roasted red pepper puree back to the large skillet and then add the garlic powder and the heavy cream or coconut milk or cream and stir.
- Transfer the cooked shellbows to the sauce directly from the boiling water – this will transfer over some of the starchy/salty pasta water.
- Add an additional tablespoon or two of pasta water and mix before serving to loosen up the sauce so that it gets nice and silky.