- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. DeLallo Spaghetti
- ¾ lb. Fontina cheese, shredded
- ½ lb. mozzarella, shredded
- ½ lb. Gruyére, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly butter a 13” x 9” baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse to prevent sticking.
- Spread spaghetti on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cheeses.
- In an even layer, spread 1/3 of the spaghetti in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle 1/3 of the mixed cheeses and season with salt and pepper. Repeat with 2 more layers.
- Bake the spaghetti until heated through and the cheesy top becomes bubbly and golden brown, about 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.