- 1 (16-ounce) package DeLallo Shellbows Pasta
- 1 (9.88-ounce) jar DeLallo Italian Tomato Bruschetta, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Fontina cheese
- ¼ cup DeLallo Grated Parmesan
- DeLallo Sea Salt Grinder
- White pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease a shallow 9” x 9” baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Stir in the garlic and cook until lightly golden, about 1 minute. Add flour and whisk until the mixture thickens. Continuing to whisk, add the milk. Cook sauce and continue to whisk until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Add shredded cheeses to the sauce. Stir until melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked pasta to the pan and stir to combine. Transfer pasta to the baking dish. Mix in bruschetta.
- Place in the oven and bake uncovered until bubbly, about 25 minutes. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.